The conveyor system consists of holder, motor and conveying belt. This conveyor system is used to connect filling machine with various packaging machines and convey bottled beverages to help finish packaging final products.
1. Modular design: modular design is characterized by making products more diverse, simple and more changeable with other components, and install and maintenance convenient. According to specific requirements of users, different production capacity, and bottle shapes, it can also be combined into different conveying methods, module units, motors and control ways, thus this system enjoying high flexibility.
2. Stable and reliable conveying: The conveying belt and bottle protecting railing are equipped around turning and path-changing places at the size requirements of calculating. Then according to tests and theories, it can be calculated the change of velocity of every bottle belt, which increases or decreases in line with the progression of equal ratio. Finally, along with the synchronous control of bottle belt and main motor, it can achieve no overturning, no jamming, and no blocking while conveying, thus making bottles in conveying process no overturning, jamming and blocking.
3. Advanced and rational bottle conveying system controlled by electrical equipment: In order to successfully avoid bottle squeezing and blasting, controls between bottle belts, especially on high-speed conveying belt, adopt the mixture of coordinated and simple controls. The control components are approach switch, photoelectric tube, sensor and so on.
4. Various control methods: Users can figure out practical control way according to different requirements of graphic designs in order to achieve stable conveying. The electrical machine of bottle conveying belt are directly connected with bottle belt driving shaft, not using chain wheel conveying mode to transfer driving force as the traditional way. So the equipment enjoys compact structure and makes little noise. Besides, because of separate arrangement of electrical machine control box in line with specific graphic design, this device is quite convenient to operate.
Technical Parameters of Conveyor System:
|Production capacity (φ69 bottles as the standard)||24000BPH|
|Highest velocity of single-row bottle belt||Vmax=65m/min|
|Applicable bottle shape||standard PET bottles of various specifications|
|Single bottle belt||31.8Kg/m|
|Quantity of retraced single-row belt per meter||about 10~20 Kg/m|
The air conveyor system links bottle blowing machine with filling machine. Air conveyor can convey empty bottles efficiently and stably. The air conveying channel is supported by a foot stand on the ground. Fans are furnished in upper part of air conveying channel. Each air inlet of those fans is equipped with an air filter to prevent dusts from entering into bottles. Necks of bottles are stuck by bottle hanging plate in air conveyor channel, and then those bottles are sent by wind force to rinsing filling capping machine.
1. Stand bar and bottle hanging plate can be made of plastic and nylon materials. And other parts of this equipment are all made of stainless steel SUS304.
2. Every air inlet of fans is fitted with an air filter to prevent dusts from entering bottles. And a high efficiency air filter is equipped onto the last fan that is located in joint place of air conveying channel and filling machine.
3. An air cylinder is equipped at the end of bottle outputting, so users can prevent bottles in air conveying channel from entering rinsing filling capping machine by manual control or by cooperation with filling machine.
Technical Parameters of Air Conveyor System:
|Bottle diameter||50-120 mm|
|Air pressure||0.6 Mpa|
|Fan power||3Kw of each fan|
Founded in 2006, our company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of conveyor system in China. Here in Topling, we mainly offer water filling line, juice filling production line, carbonated drink filling line and related equipments including rinsing filling capping machine, external brush washing machine, and other related machines. We offer installing and debugging services of our devices and staff training for factories abroad and OEM service. For more guides of conveyor system, please contact us.