This rinsing filling capping machine adopts stainless steel body, and can finish rinsing bottle, setting caps and sealing once for all. The machine is mainly used for rinsing, filling and sealing beverage products, such as cola, sprite, fanta, soda water, mineral water, pure water, tea, and juice, etc.
Features of Rinsing Filling Capping Machine (Beverage Filling Machine):
1. This rinsing filling capping machine utilizes imported continuously variable transmission, which can help adjust the production speed.
2. The beverage filling machine is equipped with cam graduator, which makes the machine itself stable operating.
3. The beverage filling machine can finish cap sucking and bottle sealing simultaneously, and the move of lower membrane has no influence on the precision of tectorial membrane positioning.
4. The machine can offer precise secondary sealing, and the sealing pressure can be adjusted. The sealing intensity is rather good.
5. The beverage filling machine is easy and safe to operate.
6. Controlled by PLC, this rinsing filling capping machine adopts human-computer interface. So the filling quantity can be set directly, and frequency converter adjusts linear filling production.
Processing flow of Rinsing Filling Capping Machine (Beverage Filling Machine):
Boxes, containing empty bottles, are piled up on the trays, and then those trays are sent by conveyer belt to depalletizer, where trays will be discharged one by one. The boxes with empty bottles are sent by conveyor belt to decrater, in which those empty bottles are taken out. Then empty boxes are sent to box washer by conveyor belt. After cleaned, those boxes are taken to area around the recrater so that bottles with beverage can be placed into them. After taken out from decrater, empty bottles should be sent by another conveyor belt to bottle washing machine to be cleaned and sterilized. Then those empty bottles are examined by bottle testing machine, and empty bottles, which meet cleaning standards, are taken into the filling equipment and capping machine. Beverage is filled into bottles by filling machine. After capped, bottles filled with beverage will sent to labeling machine, where those bottles are labeled. After labeled, those bottles will be sent into recrater, where they are placed into the boxes. Then those labeled bottles are placed on the depalletizer, where those bottles are placed on trays again. Finally, those bottles on trays are sent into warehouse.